We welcome you to e-Showroom! Our company provides a service that let customers create and share an Internet product catalog through certain computers and other devices with Internet connection ( “devices compatible with e-Showroom”). Our service also provides tips, reviews and other helpful information for use of the service.
- Subscription In order to use the service and allow users to be able to consult the catalog, you must renew a “subscription” plan. You can choose the length of time, for example, from 1 up to a maximum of 36 months, knowing that the value of each subscription is variable depending on the duration of the subscription and the renewal date is always calculated based on the last expiration date. For example, if you renew your subscription for 6 months and the previous one expires on 31/March, no matter the day of the renewal, the next deadline will be set to 30/September.
- Free eShowroom for your users is free.
- Billing 3.1 Billing cycle. The subscription will be charged via the Payment Method you chose, the day corresponding to the date of renewal. The invoice, if required, will be issued within the end of the month in which the purchase falls. In some cases the time of billing may vary. To edit data of the bill, open “Billing Information” in the “Company Settings” of your e-Showroom. 3.2. Changes to prices and service plans. We will have the right to periodically modify our service plans and the price of our service; However, any change in the price or service plan will take effect 30 days after the date of notification that will be sent via email.
- Passwords and access to account 5.1. The subscriber who created the eShowroom account and whose payment method is charged ( “Account Holder”) has access to its eShowroom account and checks the settings. To keep the account control and prevent access by third parties to the same (and therefore also to information about account history), the Account Holder will not have to tell anyone his password or the details of the method of payment to associates ‘account (such as the last four digits of the credit or debit card, or email, if using PayPal). It will be your responsibility to update the information you provide about your account and make sure they are accurate.5.2. Please treat any type of communication that requires your credit card number or other information about your account with the utmost caution. Provide information in response to that kind of communication could expose you to the risk of identity theft. We invite you to access the confidential information of your account by connecting more directly to eShowroom website by hyperlink and not received by email or other electronic means of communication, although the official aspect. We will have the right to close or suspend your account in order to protect you, eShowroom or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Third-party applications. You can find third-party applications (including, by way of example only, websites, widgets, software or other software utilities) ( “Applications”) that interact with the eShowroom service. Your use of these applications may be subject to the conditions of use or the third party license.
- Electronic communications. We will send you information related to your account (for example, payment authorizations, invoices, password changes or methods of payment, confirmation messages, notifications) in electronic format, such as via email to the address you provided at the time of your recording.
Last updated: May 25, 2016